Thursday, July 14, 2011

jumbled.

so...last night or should I say this morning Jordan FINALLY goes to sleep at 2 am. He is wide awake and ready to eat and play at 4am. I finally get him fed and calmed down and ready to go back to sleep at.....9 AM! Then my cousin Madison comes over at 9:45 and he wakes up again. whew. I am one tired mommy. Also, I have a cold and can't stop sneezing and coughing. But that's alright, it's just another day in paradise!

Yesterday was mine and Jeremy's 3 year wedding anniversary (we have been a couple for 4 and 1/2 years!) We were going to do something special but decided to stay home instead. We both work on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays and are both off on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. So, most of the time, we just rest on our days off- as much as you can rest with a 3 month old. lol

Our wedding- July 13, 2008

This post is jumbled just like my crazy beautiful life. I really enjoy my life. I have a wonderful husband who is there for me, who is my best friend and a great father to our little man. I have an amazing son who is light of my life and who makes every day worth living. He is the reason I wake up each day with a smile on my face. I have a best friend named Pam who has been there through EVERYTHING you can imagine. I look back and sometimes I just can't believe we have been friends for 16 years. wow. really? 16 years.

My favorite picture of Pam and I :)


1 comment: